At the Workforce Center of Will County (WCWC), job seekers have access to a variety of services to help with everything needed to conduct an effective job search.
The WCWC Resource Room offers a variety of services for job seekers throughout Will county including:
• Computers with resume development software
• Internet access for job searches and career information
• Open computer lab to gain knowledge of basic computer skills
• Access to job search websites
• Copier and fax machine for job search activities
• Assistance from a Certified Professional Resume Writer to create/revise a resume
• Assistance with cover letters and employment applications
• Keyboarding software to brush up on your keyboarding skills
• Staff to assist you
IllinoisJoblink.com is a service of the Illinois Department of Employment Security, and provides access to search a variety of jobs across the state. Customize your search to find employment to fit your skills.
Jobs4people.org lists jobs in the Will County area. Upload your resume to apply for local positions.
WCWC holds monthly workshops for job seekers to learn about writing a resume, networking, becoming re-employed, and using IllinoisJobLink. Click here for a link to the monthly calendar.
WCWC hosts weekly job fairs for job seekers to apply for open positions. Click here to view the schedule.
Looking for a job but don’t know where to start? Thinking about going to school but unsure about what career to pursue? Meet with a Certified Professional Career Coach or Global Career Development Facilitator to develop a career plan. Email email@example.com or call 815.727.4444 and press 0 to schedule your appointment.
A good resume is your ticket to a job interview. Have a Certified Professional Resume Writer review your resume. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 815.727.4444 and press 0 to schedule your appointment.
Staff from Illinois Department of Employment Security can provide veterans with employment assistance.
For more information please contact:
Veterans Outreach Specialist